COVID-19 Rapid Antigen & PCR Test
RT-PCR from £110
Rapid Antigen only £60
Same Day Results
We Guarantee your Results on Time
Travel Testing Inbound & Out
Register for Covid-19 Testing
No Flight - Test only
Fit to Fly - Outbound Flight
Test to Release - Entering UK
What is the In-store COVID-19 Testing Service (PCR)?
There are many different reasons why you may want to have a COVID-19 swab test. Maybe you’re traveling abroad, you need a test for work or you’re attending a social event. Our In-store COVID-19 Testing Service (RT-PCR) is a convenient way to get a nose and throat swab PCR test to check for a current COVID-19 infection.
Our service normally has a turnaround of 48 hours, however due to new innovative testing, we are able to provide say day or 12-hour test results for people of urgent need. Call to book an appointment, with same day available. Once your results have been processed you’ll get an email to let you know your results are ready to view, and whether negative or positive, you'll be able to download your results certificate.
Will I be able to fly with this test?
All patients who receive a certificate after their test, providing their result is negative, will be able to fly abroad to all countries. Our certificate is certified fight-to-fligh and we have had 1000s of patients use this service this year. NL Clinic will not be liable for any spelling mistakes as this form is filled in by yourself, we will also not be liable for the time of test on the certificate with regards to country entry requirement, this should be calculated by yourself.
You should fill in your information form exactly as to what is on your passport/Identity Card. NL Clinic is not liable for any spelling mistakes made by you and subsequently produced on the certificate.
Who is this service suitable for?
The In-store COVID-19 Testing Service (PCR) is suitable for adults and children of any age. We pride ourselves with the fact that our small business clinic is run by medical professionals, unlike most high-street businesses. Therefore, your test will be produced by trained medical professionals and doctors.
Please let a member of staff know if you have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms yourself. We can provide testing for these persons, however extra precautions and testing in a separate sterile room is required.
*If you, anyone in your household or support bubble have any symptoms of COVID-19, or think they may have COVID-19 you should stay at home and follow the latest government guidance.
When should I book my appointment?
If you’re flying abroad, please book your appointment no earlier than 72 hours before your flight. Try to book as close to this timeframe as you can. NL Clinic will not be liable for the timing of your test with regards to flight time allowance and this should be calculated by yourself.
This is to make sure you don’t book too early before you travel. If you don’t book within this timeframe it’s possible you may not receive your results in time.
How long will my appointment take?
The appointment including the swab test will take about 20 minutes.
Important appointment information
Please read carefully before coming into store for your appointment.
• If you, anyone in your household or support bubble have any symptoms of COVID-19, or think they may have COVID-19, please don’t come into store for your appointment. Instead, please call the store to cancel your appointment, stay at home and follow the latest government guidance
• Remember to wear a face mask or covering and maintain social distancing whilst in store. We’re doing all we can in store to help keep our customers and colleagues safe.
• It’s very important that you arrive in store at the correct time for your appointment. If you’re late, we can’t guarantee that we’ll be able to re-schedule your appointment
• The store team will need to see a form of identity to check your identity. Please remember to bring this with you.
• You’ll need to remove your face mask or covering for the swab test. As masks should only be touched with clean hands, you may bring hand sanitiser with you to your appointment